Monday, November 2, 2009

Rule # 1: "Cheaters" Are Automatically Disqualified

As a Race Director & Runner-Competitor in the 1st BDM 102, I was a witness to cases of cheating acts of runners during the race. I know these runners but I have not exposed them in my report/blog but for the 2nd edition of this race, I will be more strict on this rule & regulation. Hence, this is the most important Rule of this Race.

If there is a single doubt or information that a runner had cheated during the race, the runner will be immediately disqualified and removed from the race. Henceforth, the runner will be permanently banned to join/participate in this race, even as a driver, support crew or volunteer.

Cheaters will be exposed in this blog; in my blogsite @ Bald Runner; and at the official website of Bataan 102.

Let us maintain the Integrity of this race.

No comments: